I have tried to articulate the inescapable and inexorable march of the world into the death grip of Marxist-Communism. Several of my ‘well educated’ friends keep saying that is nonsense because communism is dead. It died with the old Soviet Union. Yet, here we are, at the precipice. I listen and watch the political elite of the Right and the conservative pundits as they point out all the evils and failures of the Left, but it is little more than empty complaining. They argue over the daily stream of ‘false flags’ and the ‘socio-political and economic brush fires’, but do nothing in response to the real problem. In fact, the Right, (Republicans, Conservatives, most Independents), have absolutely no idea where the Left has taken this world, with all the nations and all its inhabitants. It is all hidden in plain sight. The only way to deal with the problems we face is to recognize the END GAME of the Left. Each and every actionable program of the Left is focused on their END GAME: Complete Marxist-Communist domination. HOW CAN I KNOW THIS IS TRUE? Let’s begin by reviewing this list of quotes. Tell me if any of these things have come to pass in American (and the world) recently:
- “Take away a nation’s heritage, and they are more easily persuaded.“ (historical landmarks torn down, religious symbolism destroyed, rewriting of history).
- “Communism begins where atheism begins. “ (Church attendance is falling to dramatic lows; over 50% of those attending church don’t believe the Bible is true or that Jesus was born of a virgin, and more.)
- “The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother’s care, shall be in state institutions.” (Government control of education, ‘no child left behind’, Critical race theory taught at all levels of schools, national association of teachers (Marxists in nature), Federal Education Department.)
- “We have no compassion, and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.” (Black Live Matter, Antifa, burning down our cities, killing people, Defund Police movement, murder in our streets, schools and churches, and the LEFT blames the gun.)
- “The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism.” (This is the rally cry of the American democrat party.)
- “If you can cut the people off from their history, then they can be easily persuaded.” (Revision of text books, historical data, historical sites.)
- “The democratic concept of man is false, because it is Christian. The democratic concept holds that each man is a sovereign being. This is the illusion, dream, and postulate of Christianity.” (Paganism taught in schools, government and many churches.)
- There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience.”
- “The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.”
- “When the sufferers learn to think, then the thinkers will learn to suffer.”
- “The Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. “
- “The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope. “
- A heavy or progressive or graduated income tax is necessary for the proper development of Communism. “
- “The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion.
- “The unity is brought about by force. “
- “From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs. “
- “There is no greater stupidity than for people to marry and so surrender themselves to the small miseries of domestic and private life. “
- “Taxes are the source of life for the bureaucracy, the army and the court, in short, for the whole apparatus of the executive power. Strong government and heavy taxes are identical. “
The foregoing are quotes by Karl Marx, one of the founding fathers of Commnism.
- “Give me your four-year-olds, and in a generation I will build a socialist state. “
- “We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us. “
- “The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses. “
- “The goal of socialism is communism. “
- “Why should freedom of speech and freedom of press be allowed? Why should a government which is doing what it believes to be right allow itself to be criticized? It would not allow opposition by lethal weapons. Ideas are much more fatal things than guns. Why should any man be allowed to buy a printing press and disseminate pernicious opinions calculated to embarrass the government? “
- “The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation. “
- “People always have been, and they always will be, stupid victims of deceit and self-deception in politics. “
- “Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world. “
- “One man with a gun can control 100 without one. “
- “As an ultimate objective, “peace” simply means communist world control.”
- “Atheism is a natural and inseparable part of Marxism, of the theory and practice of scientific socialism. Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism. “
- “It is, of course, much easier to shout, abuse, and howl than to attempt to relate, to explain. “
- “Medicine is the keystone of the arch of socialism. “
- “One of the basic conditions for the victory of socialism is the arming of the workers Communist and the disarming of the bourgeoisie to the middle class.”
- “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves. “
- “Give us the child for eight years, and it will be a Bolshevik forever. “
- “There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel. “
- “We are not shooting enough professors. “
- “Germany will militarize herself out of existence, England will expand herself out of existence, and America will spend herself out of existence. “
- “It is necessary – secretly and urgently, to prepare the terror. “
- “The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a nation. “
- “We want to achieve a new and better order of society: in this new and better society there must be neither rich nor poor; all will have to work. Not a handful of rich people, but all the working people must enjoy the fruits of their common labor. Machines and other improvements must serve to ease the work of all, and not to enable a few to grow rich at the expense of millions and tens of millions of people. This is the new and better society, and it is called a socialist society. “
- “There can be nothing more abominable than religion.”
The foregoing are quotes by Vladimir Lenin, founders of Communist Leninism. SECONDLY, WATCH THIS VIDEO by the World Economic Forum, (Globalist-Marxist), in cooperation with the United Nations, in concert with the Agenda-2030: “8 PREDICTIONS FOR THE WORLD IN 2030”
THIRD, If you have the time, study this web page, “EXPLOSIVE DOCUMENTS – THE SECRET BUYOUT OF AMERICA”, and be sure to read each and every link for heretofore ‘secret details’ found in Government Documents of the Marxists takeover of America and the world! Rather than spending billions of dollars and endless hours arguing over each and every program and point of the LEFT, we must expose the END GAME and take radical action to stop their advance, eradicate the opponent’s base, and put an end to this four century-old war. FOURTH, EDUCATE YOURELF. Become familiar with the basics of the major conflicting and competing socio-political and economic systems that guide and control our lives. Use these charts:
CAPITALISM SOCIALISM COMMUNISM
Private Ownership Limited Private Ownership No Private Ownership Market Forces Govt + Private Ownership Central Government Class Distinction Limited Class Distinction No Class Distinction (You Choose) (Govt allows some choice) (Everyone is poor) Produce for Profit Produce for Societal needs For Basic Needs
Differences between Capitalism, Socialism and Communism
|Ideology||Maximisation of profit by any means necessary. It also believes in Laissez-Faire, a philosophy that emphasizes on leaving circumstances to run their natural course without any external intervention||From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs||From each according to his ability, to each according to his contribution|
For a complete chart, click on this text: CAPTIALISM VS. SOCIALISM VS COMMUNISM
NOTE: From the Communist Manifesto: “Socialism is the first necessary step from Capitalism to Communism. Once Communism is established, Socialism is done away with, discarded”.
Complimentarian Systems explained:
|A political ideology based on Karl Marx’s ideas is known as Marxism.||A political system based on Marxist ideology is known as Communism.|
|Marxism can be considered as the theory.||Practical Implementation of Marxism could be considered as Communism.|
|The framework on which a state is developed is known as Marxism||A stateless society where all the people are considered equal and treated equally is known as Communism.|
|Marxism is a way to view the world, a system of analysis.||A form of Government, condition of a society, a political movement can be considered as Communism.|
|The transformation of society into Socialism, and ultimately to Communism is the philosophy of Marxism.||Communism also believes in the same transformation, but the differentiating factor between the two is the path that needs to be taken for the transformation to take place. Communism believes in the transformation through revolutions.|
|One may not say that the birth of Marxism was dependent on Communism.||The very existence/birth of Communism depended on Marxism.|
Rudolph Joseph Rummel (born October 21, 1932) is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Hawaii. He has spent his career assembling data on collective violence and war with a view toward helping their resolution or elimination.
Find this information at Hawaii . edu – powerkills
Human costs of communism. Few would deny any longer that communism-Marxism-Leninism and its variants, meant in practice bloody terrorism, deadly purges, lethal gulags and forced labor, fatal deportations, man-made famines, extrajudicial executions and show trials, and genocide. It is also widely known that as a result millions of innocent people have been murdered in cold blood.”
The total is 259,432,000 murdered at the hands of communism. Museum of Communism by Bryan Caplan.
FINALLY, take a Look at the History of THE TOWER OF BABEL. The Bible tells of the beginnings of the idea of a One World Government and warns this system is coming again – in the Last Days. “They said, ‘Come, let us build for ourselves a city, and a tower whose top will reach into heaven, and let us make for ourselves a name, otherwise we will be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.’ “The LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. “The LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.” Genesis 11:4-6.
DON’T BE DECEIVED The agenda of this “migration” and Globalism or One World Government is not the stuff of just any book. It is stuff of THE BOOK, that is The Bible. Genesis chapter 11 gives us the prophecy, the foreshadowing of the coming One World Government.
The Tower of Babel, built around, 2242 B.C., was a post-Flood rebellion against God by Noah’s descendants. As told about in Genesis 11:1-9, it is meant to explain why the world’s peoples speak different languages. According to the account, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר). There, they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven.
(NOTE: “tall enough to reach to heaven” can be a metaphor for “man reaching to heaven, making himself god, to accomplish his own desires. This is the ‘Utopian dream’ of the Socialist and Communist manifestos; the State being our god – from cradle to grave)
This effort of uniting in a global community has been underway for about 4,200 years, about 100 years after ‘The Flood’, but before Abraham was born. This is ‘forecast’ or what is Prophesied in the Bible. Is it underway? Should we PREPARE?
NOTE: Becoming aware of, or even educated on these matters, won’t change much UNLESS YOU AND I DO SOMETHING, NOW! Read on and find a complete guide to ACTION. 1. USE THIER OWN BOOK ON THEM: The methods used by radical Leftists as taught in Saul Alinsky’s book, are demonstrably and ostensibly used by the American Democrat Party, by Joe Biden’s “American Rescue Plan Act of 2021”, within the U.S. Sustainable Development Goals, within the Communist Constitution and Program 2015, by the United Nations Agenda 2030 and by the World Economic Forum.
Rule #1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
Rule #2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
Rule #3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
Rule #4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
Rule #5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
Stand firm therefore, having belted your waist with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
Rule #6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
Rule #7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
Rule #8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
Rule #9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
Rule #10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign. If you push a negative hard enough, it will
push through and become a positive.
Rule #11. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
12. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
(Remembering, our ways are not the ways of the world. Do all things to the glory of God.)
Your Brother and Friend,
AMERICA UNDER SIEGE (8-part series).
THE JOURNEY TOWARD PERFECTION (14-part series).
- Introduction – In Search of Perfection
- Does God Exist?
- Did God Create All Things?
- Mankind – The Seminal Moment
- The Point – Historical Events, Sequential and Relevant?
- Clues to the End of the Age – The Great Flood
- Clues to the End of the Age – The Flood of Daniel 9
- Clues to the End of the Age – The Flood of Matthew 24
- Clues to the End of the Age – The Flood of Revelation 12
- Clues to the End of the Age – The Tower of Babel & One World Government
- Clues to the End of the Age – The Covenants & God’s Plan for Perfection
- The Framework and Progression of World and Biblical History
- The Premillennial, Pre-Wrath Rapture of the Church
- The 5th Tribulation Seal – The Apostasy, Martyrs, The Peace Treaty, The Antichrist
- Come, Reason with Me – The Construct and Progression of Epochs of Time
- The Social Order
- The New World Order
- The Great Reset
- The Tower of Babel Rebuilt – Agenda 21
- The Natural Order – Darwin Says ‘No’
- Science Says ‘No’
- Is Nature Warning Us?
- A 2000 year of weather forecast?
- God Says – The Bible is Warning Us
- Update to Agenda-21 – Socialist-Marxist Agenda-2030
- Where are we Now – The Socialist-Marxist Takeover
- It Started with Poverty; it Ends in Poverty
- Where are we Now – The Great Apostasy
- What is Next – The Antichrist
- What is Next – The Mark of the Beast
- What is Next – Digital Currency
- Where Do We Go From Here?
- A Concurrence and Convergence of Events & The Tribulation Seals
- The 6thTribulation Seal – What Am I To Do?
- Confronting Evil in our Day
- Ready for His Coming
- What does it mean to ‘be ready’?
- What should I do to ‘get ready and stay ready’?
- Keys to the Kingdom
- Rapture Ready – A Presentation
- After All These Things – A Recap