(click on image for details)
For the Christian: IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
The 5th Tribulation Seal is marked by a time when we will see the
These things are happening before our eyes, yet we think, “Can this be what I have been hearing would happen?” Then we doubt.
Listen to what God says, then we will see what we are to be doing!
Joshua 1:5 “No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.
1. We, as Christians, are to confront evil wherever we encounter it. Do so with a steadfast spirit, a calm demeanor, knowing that “No man will be able to stand before you“
verse 6 “Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
2. We, as Christians, are to be fearless and determined – steadfast – as we take possession of the land God has given us – and that land is “Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses.” Joshua 1:3
verse 7 “Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go.
3. We, as Christians, are to do exactly as The Word of God says, know that His Word accomplishes exactly what it is sent forth to do. Isaiah 55:11
verse 8 “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.
4. We, as Christians, are destined to succeed according to God’s Will and according to God’s Word! It is written! We will prosper even as our soul prospers!
verse 9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
5. We, as Christians, must audibly and courageously proclaim “Jehovah-nissi”, God is our protector! He is with us wherever we go!
Believe it! Know it! Do it! And, the victory will be ours, declares the Lord!
Your Brother in Christ,
Ephesians 6:10 “A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.