The world has been writhing as in the pain of childbirth since the first century A.D. That pain is intensifying, and a global shaking has begun.
Soon, there will come a shaking in the heavens, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from heaven, and the very powers of the heavens will shake, then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet-call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (Matthew 24:29-31)
This cosmic cataclysm is being preceded by the ‘a rebuilding building of the Tower of Babel’, a time when men said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.”?
We saw then, “5 the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built. 6 And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.”
This modern-day ‘Tower of Babel’ is a metaphor for the intentions of the ancients. Even so, the secular world is aware that something new is happening. Many postmodern Globalists are calling it The Great Global Reset.
I say, these are “The Last Days” as spoken of in the books of Joel 2, Acts 2, Hebrews 1 & 9, 2 Timothy, 1 Peter and 2 Peter., preceding “the 1,000-year reign of Christ on earth” before the end of time.
OUR TIME IS NOW – Hear this Word of the Lord:
Joel 2:11 “The Lord utters his voice before his army, for his camp is exceedingly great; he who executes his word is powerful. For the day of the Lord is great and very awesome; who can endure it?Joel 2
Take this instruction of the Lord God; it is for you to do it:
Deuteronomy 29: “The secret things belong to the Lord our God,
but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever,
that we may do all the words of this law.
WHAT DOES IT SAY?
Asah: accomplish; Part of Speech: Verb; Transliteration: Asah; Phonetic Spelling: (aw-saw’); Definition: do, make. We are to DO what we know!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
We can begin to know what it means and gain understanding and wisdom from two prominent Scriptural prophecies and promises:
- Joel 2:28– “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. 29Even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit.
30“And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. 31The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. 32And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the Lord calls.
- Romans 11:17.“But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree”
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO ME?
We, as Christians, are now part of God’s Chosen People, having been “grafted in” by way of God’s grace and thorough our faith in Jesus.
GAIN INSIGHT: The Blessings & The Curse
- Deuteronomy 29:30“And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you,
- and you call them to mind among all the nations where the Lord your God has driven you,
- 2 and return to the Lord your God, you and your children,
- and obey his voice in all that I command you today, with all your heart and with all your soul,
- 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have mercy on you,
- and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you. 4 If your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there he will take you.
- 5 And the Lord your God will bring you into the land that your fathers possessed, that you may possess it.
- And he will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers. And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.
- 7 And, the Lord your God will put all these curses on your foes and enemies who persecuted you.
- 8 And, you shall again obey the voice of the Lord and keep all his commandments that I command you today.
- 9 The Lord your God will make you abundantly prosperous in
- all the work of your hand,
- in the fruit of your womb and
- in the fruit of your cattle and
- in the fruit of your ground.
- For the Lord will again take delight in prospering you, as he took delight in your fathers, 10 when you obey the voice of the Lord your God, to keep his commandments and his statutes that are written in this Book of the Law, when you turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
The Choice of Life and Death
Deuteronomy 30:11 “For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.
15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil. 16 If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God[e] that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules,[f] then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it. 17 But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them, 18 I declare to you today, that you shall surely perish. You shall not live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to enter and possess. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore, choose life, that you and your offspring may live, 20 loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”
WHAT ARE YOU / AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
We must read these verses as Prophetic, and we must DO them. They may have been written about, and to the Hebrew Jews, the Israelites, but they are also written to you and me. Remembering that The Prophecies of God are enduring until the end of time when Jesus will complete / fulfill them all, until then, we are to walk in them!
Your Brother and Friend,
NOTES of interest:
- Are we living in the “Last Days”? Article by David Mathis, Executive Editor, desiringGod.org, https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/are-we-living-in-the-last-days
- A ’Tower of Babel’ to be built opposite US Capital – February 10, 2021 – Amazon Corp. has just unveiled the plans for its new corporate headquarters that will stand in Arlington, Virginia, directly across the Potomac River from Washington DC. The announcement inaccurately describes the design as a “double helix” but scholars of ancient history and the Bible will readily recognize the ancient model for the design: the Tower of Babel. Of course this is a just a corporate enterprise, but, considering all things Amazon… https://www.israel365news.com/186976/amazon-reveals-plan-to-build-tower-of-babel-opposite-us-capital/
- Zion’s Hope videos, The Fuel Project video, on the Last Days, https://whitestone2020.com/2021/02/10/the-rapture-revealed/